Vista, California - Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Representing residents of North County for 20 years.
For residents of Vista who have been involved in an auto accident, a motorcycle accident, or any other accident resulting in personal injury, including dog bites, this page has been created for you. The injury and accident lawyers at Walton Law Firm are based Northern San Diego County (the office is in San Marcos, off the 78 at Las Posas) and pride themselves on the personal service they provide and the free consultations they offer. Listed below are important Vista telephone numbers to report public safety-related events, as well as a series of frequently asked questions that arise after an accident.
Randy Walton has been representing North County personal injury victims for more than 10 years, from minor injury cases to accidents causing fatalities, and has recovered several million dollars for injured clients. Randy understands the serious nature of these cases, and the dramatic impact an accident can have on a person's life. Randy takes a personal interest in all of his cases, and assures clients that all telephone calls and emails will be returned in a timely manner.
If you have questions about your legal rights after an accident, please submit your confidential question online, or call Walton Law Firm for a free and private consultation. We can be reached toll free at (866) 607-1325 or locally at (760) 571-5500. Home or hospital visits are available.
IMPORTANT VISTA TELEPHONE NUMBERS
City of Vista (760) 726-1340
California Highway Patrol - Oceanside (760) 757-1675
San Diego Sheriff - Vista (760) 940-4551
Townsite Substation (760) 726-9725
Vista Village Storefront (760) 414-3360
Vista Fire Department (760) 643-2801
Dangerous Animals [dog bites] (760) 757-4357
Crime Stoppers (888) 580-TIPS
Frequently Asked Questions
- I Have Been In An Accident, Now What Should I Do?
- When Should I Talk To A Lawyer?
- Why Should I Contact Walton Law Firm?
- My Accident Was Minor; Do I Even Need A Lawyer?
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- If I Hire A Lawyer Does That Mean I'll Be Going To Court?
- Should I Talk To The Insurance Adjuster?
- What Are "Pain And Suffering" Damages?
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists?
- How Long Will It Take To Resolve My Case?
- What Is The Statute Of Limitations?
- What About Motorcycle Accidents?